Saturday, May 8, 2010

Eisley Cake Smash!!!

Eisley Cake Smash!!!

The beautiful before cake. Denise said that the guy that put it in the box kind of smashed it....Ha if only he knew that it would be smashed properly!

She was not quite sure at first. But you could tell that she was liking the whipped cream frosting!

It's almost like she's looking for approval here...."Are you sure I can eat this whole thing?"

Denise hopped in there to show here that there is actually cake beyond the frosting....

One of my favorites!!! So sweet! Eisley is so lucky to have such an awesome mom!

I'll be taking that fork mom! She was pretty good at using it too!

Disappointment that we are done....

The aftermath....

Everyone helping with the aftermath!

Izzy was pretty happy to help with the aftermath, afterall.....Bee Happy!

4 comments:

lisa winnett said...

Amy, these pictures are so cute. I really love them. You are so talented just like your sister. It was so fun to see you again. I love the picture of Izzy eating the cake even with her wild hair!
-Lisa

Denice said...

Amy!! These are awesome!!! I LOVE the one of me kissing her..almost made me cry! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!

Britney said...

Fabulous Amy, SO happy you came too! :)

Kerry said...

Love them all!