Monday, June 14, 2010

More Smashing!

I was happy when my SIL called me to take pictures of my cute niece for her 1st birthday. We had a blast....I think I like cake smashing!

Here are some of my favorites....

The cake was so cute with all the sprinkles. My motto? Sprinkles make everything better!

Getting a feel for my weirdness and noises behind the camera....




Probably my most favorite of the day....



My other niece was more than happy to throw that hat on and enjoy some left overs....so funny! She was making us all laugh!

The aftermath!!!!

4 comments:

Nicole and Kevin said...

You are AWESOME!!! Seriously - I am super impressed! I need to schedule some 18 month pics of Oakley. Got any ideas?

Wendy Olson said...

Jordyn is wondering if she can have a cake smashing picture for her birthday next month!!!!!

lisa winnett said...

Very cute Amy. I love the picture from above.

Kerry said...

Awwww how cute!